SEO services to build your online presence are ultimately the best long-term investment you can make in your business and brand. You may have found your way to this article as a result of a good SEO campaign strategy.
Whether your business might benefit more from local SEO services or general professional SEO services, it’s essential to have the right strategy in place to get valuable organic traffic.
When invested in custom SEO packages, business owners are better poised to meet their short- and long-term business goals.
Why Are SEO Services SO Important?
Search engine optimization or SEO is how you improve the visibility of your site and the content it contains through search engine rankings, based on an extensive range of factors.
Your digital marketing performance is how people connect with your business as a whole. The more visibility your pages and site have in Google search and other search engines, the more likely you will get site visitors, leading to conversions.
People conduct trillions of searches every year. They want to find information, products, and services. Search is typically the primary source of digital traffic for brands.
While organic search visibility is the cornerstone of your digital marketing strategy, you probably can’t do it on your own without the help of SEO experts.
- It’s time-consuming
- It requires specialized skills
- Online marketing strategies are constantly changing and evolving, so you need technical help to stay current.
Understanding the value of SEO can be done by looking at three different parts of a larger strategy.
- Organic results: Your organic search results are unpaid and lead to search engine traffic, unlike a result that shows up because of Google Ads, for example.
- Traffic quality: Part of SEO is how relevant search queries are to the content that’s on your site.
- Quantity of traffic refers to the number of users who come to your site because of organic search results. The more you can get high-quality traffic to your site, the more you’re likely to see conversions increase.
On-Page vs. Off-Page SEO
Some of the relevant SEO factors are things you can manage or at least are within your control, even though a professional SEO services provider might be handling them for you. With off-page SEO, these are factors that aren’t in your direct control (For example: Reviews on a 3rd party app, like yelp), but you may still be able to improve these factors.
The on-page factors are those parts of SEO strategy within your control.
- Your content strategy, including relevant keyword research, your page or article titles, content quality, and the length of your content, are on-page SEO factors.
- You need fresh content creation regularly to maintain your ranking in search results.
- Things like keyword density were once crucial for online content optimization. For example, content creators might have tried to stuff their keyword into a piece of content as many times as possible. That’s now considered a bad practice for on-page ranking factors and to build your organic presence. Instead, create content for users with the idea that Google will reward it, thanks to advancements in its algorithm.
- Your site architecture is one of the aspects of SEO that’s on-page. Your site needs to have a design, so search engines navigate it easily. Users should be able to navigate it intuitively as well.
Search engines aren’t just going to crawl and evaluate what’s on your site. They also look at relevant factors that aren’t within your control to determine your reputation and how trustworthy and authoritative you are.
For example, the number and qualify of external links pointing back to your site are essential, known as link building.
Specific Ranking Factors
There are many, but some of the most relevant current ranking factors include:
- Content: You need a steady stream of high-quality content. Your content needs to be fresh and helpful for your users. Every piece of content should be optimized for keyword search rankings and user intent and understand user behavior.
Content needs to solve real problems in a detailed way; regardless of how technically optimized your site is, you’re not going to rank as well as you may want to without valuable, contextually relevant content.
- Backlinks: When sites link back to your content, it’s a vote of confidence to Google about your site. Backlinks show that other sites feel like you’re adding valuable content to the world, and they’re willing to recommend it to their readers.
The higher authority a website is when it links back to you, the better. Internal links to your content are part of advanced SEO link-building strategies as well.
- Intent: We’re continuing to see that search intent is becoming more and more important as the Google algorithm grows increasingly advanced. Search intent means what users are looking for.
As far as SEO, you need to take time before you create content to understand why someone is looking for a particular phrase or answer to a question. User intent also drives how content is formatted.
- Loading speed: Among the hundreds of ranking factors, loading speed is easiest to correct if there’s an issue and among the most important.
When your site loads quickly after someone clicks on it following a search query, Google notices that you’re offering a good user experience.
- Mobile-friendliness: We hear the term mobile-friendly quite a bit, but it might be more accurate to say a mobile-first design strategy drives that good SEO. Google went mobile-first beginning in 2019. Google uses your mobile version for indexing and ranking your site.
- Domain authority: DA shows how authoritative your site is on a particular topic. Moz creates the metric, and you receive a score between 1 and 100. The higher your domain authority, the higher you’re likely to rank.
- Keywords: Your keywords are those terms that users are typing into search engines, and then the hope is that your content matches those. You should use keywords to optimize your title tags, meta description, and image alt text. Keywords also need to be in your H2s and H3s as you’re developing your content marketing for organic search traffic.
- Site structure: A search engine crawler will rely on your site structure to determine how to assess your site and index it, so it is essential for your rankings in search results.
- Security: Now, security is a Google ranking factor, so you need to make sure your site is on HTTPS.
- User experience: User experience is broad and involves a lot of sub-factors like your click-through rates, bounce rate, and dwell time. Your click-through rate is the percentage of users choosing to click your site from the search results.
- Bounce Rate: Your bounce rate needs to be as low as possible since a high bounce rate means people visit your site and leave it shortly after without interacting. Then, dwell time is how long people stay on your site after clicking it in search results. Higher numbers are better for dwell time.
Hiring Professional Services Providers
If the above fundamental overview of SEO seems overwhelming, it is. That’s why people hire professionals for their website and SEO services. The advantages of outsourcing your page optimization include:
- You can connect with people who have specialized skills. When you’re asking if technical SEO services are worth it, you have to consider if you even otherwise have access to the skills needed to implement successful SEO campaigns. Plus, since SEO changes so quickly and Google is constantly updating the algorithm, you need professionals who keep up-to-date with all the best practices in the industry.
- While it’s an investment to hire someone to provide SEO services, you’re going to hinder your growth if you don’t. You might even make costly mistakes that end up costing significantly more in the long run.
- When you’re running a business, you need to think about other ways to grow the company strategically. An effective SEO services provider deals with one area of your business growth, so your attention can be elsewhere.
Why Choose BloomHouse Marketing’s SEO Services?
If you’re interested in professional SEO service providers, we encourage you to contact us. We offer search optimization services and web design, PPC advertising, social media marketing, and CRM management for a unified approach and competitive strategy.
While we’re the best at what we do as far as SEO companies, we also put people first. Reach out to learn more about improving your relevant traffic without search engine optimization services.
Are You Ready to Elevate Your Web Presence?
Call 866-386-1365, or inquire online to discuss how BloomHouse Marketing’s SEO experts will optimize your website or landing page, increase your conversion rate, gain visibility on major search engines, and make sure you’re getting the best possible return on investment!